Sunday, August 9, 2009

RTW 2009

So I thought I should blog about Ben's and my upcoming trip. After our wonderful summer wedding, we are very excited (and lucky) to be going on a quest to circumnavigate the globe!

Our approximate itinerary is as follows:

Aug 21 - 26 Edmonton and St. Albert, AB to visit my new nephew Jaxon!!
Aug 27- Sep 11 London and Cornwall, England to visit Ben's extended family and rest up
Sep 12- 25 Egypt (Cairo, Luxor, Aswan) and Jordan (Petra), possibly Jerusalem, Israel?
Sept 26- Nov 1 India and Nepal
Nov 2- Dec 20 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam
Dec 21- Jan 1 St. Albert for Xmas

Right now I am mostly excited for...well all of it. But when I close my eyes, I see the colors of India!

1 comment:

  1. You do realize that I expect to see some very detailed prices and travel itineraries on here! Haha, you guys are going to have a blast and I can't wait to see you again at Christmas to hear (in person) about your amazing adventures!

    Well, I guess I'm getting ahead of myself a bit since I'll see you again tonight, but odds are you won't read this until after that anyways!

    ReplyDelete