Friday, August 21, 2009

Ready to go!

I am officially all packed and the place has been cleaned spotless, which seems about right considering I got up at 7:30 or so...very excited!! I have decided not to make that last minute cardigan I have been dreaming about and instead will go for a nice walk with Ben to Cook Street Village for one of my final Starbucks visits that I seem to have become so addicted to.

Here's something exciting to check out, and it almost seems too good to be true. Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, ALICE IN WONDERLAND!! March 5, 2010.


2 comments:

  1. That is such a creepy photo of Johnny Depp. Have fun and we all look forward to reading updates on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh....Johnny Depp

    Ugh...Tim Burton

    :Q (That's me throwing up a bit in my mouth, fyi)

    ReplyDelete